Table of Contents
Career Options after B.Com
About B. Com Degree
Obtaining a B.Com degree is crucial for a commerce student in today’s day and age. However, it’s not enough. It’s dangerous to seek out high-paying jobs for B.Com graduates if one has not chosen the correct courses when B. Com. this text can assist you to recognize a lot of concerning when b.com jobs and remuneration details. Finishing a degree can’t promise you a promising career when b.com. One has to take up a post-graduation or professional certificate to possess a well-established career when a B.Com degree.
Learn B. Com Courses
Learn Best Master in Business Courses from the World’s prime Universities. Earn Masters, government PGP, or Advanced Certificate Programs to fast-track your career.
Career Options after B.Com
They are many Career options after b.com offered to students; however, not all students are tuned in to the various routes they will desire to establish a thriving career. Let’s discuss the offered career choices when B.Com that you may think about for a stable job chance within the future.
Best Career choices when B.Com
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Certified monetary Planner
- Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Digital Marketing
Details of B. Com Career
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA is the hottest course offered for college kids & one among the most straightforward courses when B.Com, not simply graduating from commerce but the other field. During this course, you learn to manage all the aspects of a business supported by the specialization you select.
- For MBA, you would like to clear CAT, or Common Admission, take a look over. Your CAT score determines the school you get in. It’s one among the simplest career choices when B.Com. It’s suggested to try and do a Master in Business when finishing 2-3 years of labor.
- If you can’t be ready to do a full-time Master in Business for numerous reasons, you’ll take a Master in Business course from NMIMS & UPGRADE.
- Numerous international firms rent recent Master in Business graduates. The beginning remuneration ranges from five lakhs to twenty-five lakhs each year supported the Institute you graduated from and one among the most straightforward courses when B.com.
According to the pay scale, the everyday remuneration of Master in Business graduates is seven.2 LPA in India.
2. Chartered Accountancy (CA)
The first course that typically involves the mind of a commerce student as a career choice is CA. CA is one of the simplest career choices when B.Com. Unlike associate Master in Business, students will recruit for CA right when finishing high school.
- CA contains three stages, namely CPT, IPCC, and CA Finals. They are clearing all three stages together with an associate situation of two. Arguably it’s one among the simplest career choices when B. Com.
- The period of this course is three years, and this course can even land you jobs in international firms like EY or Deloitte.
- You’ll conjointly open your own CA firm and observe your degree, therefore, and it’s one among the most straightforward courses when B.Com.
The average remuneration of CA graduates is Rs. 7.9 LPA in India
3. Company Secretary (CS)
Suppose you’re curious about what to try and do when B. Com, Company Secretary (CS), is one among the numerous polar job roles in a company. A metal is liable for managing all the legal aspects of a firm/organization.
- Company Secretaries typically look out of a company’s tax returns, maintain tax records, supply unjust recommendations to the board of administrators, and ensure that all the legal and statutory rules are met with one of the most straightforward courses when b.com.
- To become a corporation Secretary, you want to study company law. The Corporation Secretary can be a 3-year long degree comprised of 3 stages – Foundation, Intermediate, and Finals.
The remuneration varies of metal in India ranges between Rs four – ten LPA. In keeping with Pay Scale, the everyday remuneration of metal is Rs. 5.8 LPA that makes it one among the engaging career when B. Com.
4. Master of Commerce (M.Com)
M.Com is that the master’s course in commerce. This degree is two years long and may be earned through any government-recognized university or school in India. This course helps you master the ideas you learned as a B.Com student and apply them within the skilled World.
- M.Com may be a post-graduation degree in commerce. Aside from commerce, this specialization conjointly focuses on fields accounting, business management, economics, banking & finance, finance & management, and taxation, to call several.
- M.Com is ideal for aspirants UN agencies looking to create a career in the BFSI (banking, monetary services, and insurance) or the accounting and taxation sectors.
The average remuneration of M.Com graduates is Rs. 3.7 LPA
5. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) may be a globally recognized professional designation offered by the CFA Institute. Generally, the CFA course period is two. To 5 years, and it’s designed to live and certify the ability and integrity of monetary analysts. CTA may be an excellent alternative if you’re concerned about b.com jobs and remuneration.
- The CFA course includes a large variety of topics within advanced investment analysis, statistics, economics, applied math, finance, security analysis, monetary analysis, fastened financial gain, derivatives, and various investments.
- Portfolio management, among different things that created this one among the most straightforward courses when B.Com.
- To accomplish the designation of a CFA, you want to pass a three-tier communication since CFA is taken into account to be the very best normal within the business.
- CFAs are recruited by a number of the highest players like JP Morgan, Emma Goldman Sachs, UBS, Black Rock, Morgan Stanley, and Royal Bank of Canada.
The average remuneration of a Chartered Financial analyst is Rs. 6.6 LPA makes it one among the fascinating career when B. Com.
6. Certified Management bourgeois (CMA)
CMA is the answer if you’re wondering about a career when B. Com is abroad. During this course, you’ll get to clear two stages of examination together with a piece of expertise of two years.
- The Certified Management bourgeois (CMA) is another globally acknowledged skilled certification document offered by the Institute of Management Accountants within the USA. It focuses on two fields – management accounting and monetary management.
- If you possess this certification, it means you’re competent and knowledgeable in areas like monetary coming up with, analysis, control, call support and skilled ethics.
- To be a CMA-certified skilled, you want to clear two stages of examination and even have a piece of expertise of 2 years.
After getting the CMA certification, you’ll realize employment opportunities in organizations of all sizes and across all industries. From public and personal enterprises and not-for-profit organizations to educational establishments, Government entities (USA) and MNCs – CFA-certified professionals’ are perpetually in-demand.
The average remuneration of CMA is Rs. 8.1 LPA in India
7. US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
Another globally-recognized professional designation on our list is Certified Public Accounting. It’s offered by the yank Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and is one of the most straightforward courses when B.com.
- You want to possess in-depth information on typically accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to pursue this course. To get the certified public accountant license, you want to have a solid background in accounting, together with in-depth education (at least a hundred and fifty hours), and pass a rigorous four-part communication.
- CPAs are liable for getting ready finances audits and different attestation services to inform investors concerning the financial health of firms and corporations.
- Also, they provide recommendations on taxes and monetary attending to each company and people.
- Their primary duty is to supply monetary coverage and informative services to encourage wise decision-making and foster monetary growth.
The average remuneration of CPAs in India is Rs. 6.9 LPA.
8. Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
For a recognized degree in banking and finance, FRM is a superb choice. The Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designation is obtainable by the worldwide Association of Risk Professionals (GARP®).
- It’s the gold normal within the monetary and risk management business.
- This certification indicates that you have a sound understanding of risk management ideas within the gift dynamic monetary market.
- This certification can be a comparatively short-run course of 9 months.
To become associate FRM-certified skilled, you want to complete GARP’s FRM Program. Exams are typically conducted in 2 components in might, and Nov. FRM is one among the most straightforward courses when b.com.
- A Financial Risk Manager’s primary job duty is to spot and analyze threats to the corporate assets, earning capability, and its performance or success within the market.
- Financial Risk Managers will add sales, non-public banking, loan origination, credit/market risk, trading, marketing, and monetary services.
After finishing this course, your average remuneration varies between Rs ten – eighteen LPA in India.
9. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
For all the scholars’ UN agency are interested in what to do when B. Com, this well-liked course is documented in 173 countries and is opted by thousands of scholars worldwide.
- There are fourteen papers that you simply ought to clear during this course, and also the period of this course is two years.
- International firms have a high demand for the graduates of this course. Pay a remuneration starting from five to sixteen lakhs creating it one among the most straightforward careers when B. Com.
10. Certified monetary Planner
CFP is one of the most straightforward courses when B.Com. Its five months and avail career choices sort of a monetary adviser and insurance adviser for its graduates. An authorized monetary planner provides services to his purchasers like an expert on investment plans, insurance selections, tax issues, and customized monetary recommendations.
- The CFP certification may be a recognition of experience in fields like monetary coming up with, taxes, insurance, estate coming up with, and retirement.
- To earn this certification, you must meet four formal necessities – education performance on the CFP communication.
- Relevant work expertise and incontestable skilled ethics are required for this career.
The average remuneration of certified monetary planners is Rs. 3.9 LPA in India
11. Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)
To get a certificate in investment banking, you’ll get to take the CIB course for six months. A banking position is one among the simplest career choices when B. Com.
- During this job, your roles are to supply your purchasers and your experience raising capital by commercializing equities and issuing debts within the company.
- The Certified in Investment Banking (CIB) is associate intensive world certification communication specially designed to judge your information, understanding, and skills in investment banking.
- The CIB program is typically six months long, and it tests your ability to form a scientific and strategic approach to see the valuation for each listed and unlisted firm within the context of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- LBOs, IPOs, company actions and restructuring, finances analysis, and different crucial investment selections are significant.
After finishing the CIB course, you’ll build a career in investment banking, non-public equity, equity analysis, hedge funds, plus management, non-public wealth management, and company finance and strategy.
The average remuneration for Investment Bankers in India is Rs. 9.6 LPA in India.
12. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
A very straightforward, however helpful course you’ll be able to decide on once B.Com is B.Ed. After finishing B.Com, maybe one of the main easy career methods is the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). B.Ed may be a 2-year postgraduate teaching program that’s expressly designed to permit students to make a career in lecturers that created B.Ed one amongst the most effective course once B. Com.
- If you secure around 50-55% in your graduation from a recognized university in India, you’re eligible for this course.
- The course structure of B.Ed. Programs embrace pedagogy, academic psychological science, academic policy and leadership, educational technology, assessment, social justice, education, information development, and lesson.
- Though it looks like a straightforward selection, once getting a B.Ed degree, your average annual pay package will vary anyplace between Rs. 2.5 – 4 LPA.
13. Digital Marketing
If you’re searching for an imaginative job, digital marketing is your go-to course. You’ll be able to learn what’s and how’s of the digital business world through this course. Digital marketing courses will last from three to eleven months.
- Several multinationals, additionally as native corporations, rent for this job.
- Considering that digital marketing is one of the most well-liked fields immediately, it’d be to take up a digital marketing program once finishing B.Com.
- Digital marketing is one of the most effective courses once b.com.
- The essence of a digital promoting course is to introduce you to the planet of digital promoting, its core ideas, and techniques of building a digitally sound whole. Digital marketing courses specialize in topics like SEO, SEM, SMM, email promoting, content marketing , PPC, web design, etc.
- Digital marketing courses will last from three to eleven months. Digital marketing is one of the most effective courses not only for B. Com students except for nearly anyone.
As additional and additional corporations are trying to determine their whole in digital domains, digital promoting may be a good career selection nowadays. Once finishing a digital promoting course, you’ll be able to choose between job roles like digital promoting government, digital promoting manager, SEO government, social media promoting skilled, content author, program trafficker, and far additional.
The digital marketing pay will vary from four to fifteen lakhs rupees once a year. If you’re considering the digital marketing line, look at MICA’s Digital marketing and Communication course that offers matched with industry’s best specialists, translucent substance alumni standing, and additional.
The higher than maybe a list of some excellent career choices once B.Com. We tend to hope it’ll answer your question “What to try and do once B.Com?” and get clarity on a career once B. Com. Jobs and pay details. You’ll be able to verify that your interest supported the career selection that you would like to decide on once you graduate.
For all young minds, speculative what to try and do once B.Com, you would like to visualize the quantity of your time. The problem level, and the course’s worth, before deciding on a career in B.com you would like to pursue. Any of the higher than best courses once B.Com is bound to land you an excellent job so you’ll be able to merrily begin your journey within the skilled World.
If you’re keen on upgrading your career with AN MBA course, UPGRADE gives the MBA (Executive) program united with the NMIMS world Access faculty. The program has been designed to face at par with the most effective on-campus government MBA programs across the World. Career Options After B.Com
Follow Career Gear Up for career updates